How to Flash Stock ROM Firmware on Redmi 7A UMT How to Unlock Android Phone, How to Unlock iPhone
If it does, then you can skip this step and head directly to step #6 below. To do this, you will first need to install an archive utility like 7-Zip or something similar on your computer. Once you have it simply locate the downloaded Fastboot ROM on your computer, right-click on it, select ‘7-Zip’ and then ‘Extract here’.
The list will increase to other manufacturers in the future. Here I will mention only features that are not available in other mobile manufacturers’ Android 10 versions, and it is exclusive to Xiaomi mobiles. The Xiaomi Redmi 7A USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device. Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer.
- It works best with MIUI devices (smartphones, tablets, Xiaomi, Pocophone, Redmi).
- This method can be used to flash firmware if you are using Custom ROM or a rooted device.
- If you encounter any issues or errors while following this tutorial, do let me know by dropping a comment below.
- This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 firmware” on your device.
- We are dedicated to fast, stable and mininal customization rom, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our…
- So, launch the tool on your computer by double-clicking the ‘XiaoMiFlash.exe‘ executable.
So taking the chance here to add sincere thanks, we could expect more stable and extended tool support in the times ahead. Mi Flash Pro helps you to Manage your Xiaomi Smartphone.
Start by clicking ‘Select’ in the tool file firmware stok rom to launch the file selector window. Then navigate to the location where the Fastboot ROM was extracted, select the folder (do not select the ‘images’ folder instead), and click ‘OK’. In case it shows a yellow-colored triangular warning sign, you will need to install the USB drivers first. As soon as the tool is launched, it should prompt you to install the USB drivers or just click the ‘Driver’ option in the Mi Flash Tool’s interface. Finally, click ‘Install’ to install the latest Xiaomi USB drivers on your computer.